Clubs & Committees
- Various Committees are formed for the smooth functioning of the Institution.
- Equal Importance is given as regard to academics, co-curriculum and extra activities.
NSS/SAPTADHARA/CULTURAL /SOCIAL COMMITTEE
- To identify the talents of the students.
- To develop a sense of appreciation for Cultural activities.
- To develop aesthetic sense.
- To develop team spirit and co operative learning amongst the students.
- This committee looks in to the planning and organization of all the cultural activities
organized by the college in co ordination with the tutorial groups.
- To format an efficient system to conduct the examinations as per the University guidelines
as well as the College Calendar of event.
- To format an efficient system to evaluate the students performance during the academic
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
- To update the staff to the emerging trends in academics, law and novel teaching methodologies
and to expose them to the changing technology and developments.
- To coordinate and organise various orientation/faculty development programmes.
- To identify the recent emerging trends in academics and to arrange workshops, seminars
- To expose the faculty members to the recent novel teaching methodologies and approaches.
- To promote the teaching and research skills of the staff members.
- To update the office staff with respect to the current rules and regulations as well as
to the software and packages.
- To develop self-esteem and self-confidence through positive sporting experiences.
- To develop physical fitness by maintaining and increasing such components as speed, flexibility,
- To develop an understanding of the importance of sport in the pursuit of a healthy and
active lifestyle at the College and beyond.
INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall
performance of institution.
- To channelize all efforts and measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic
- To resolve grievances of the students.
- To maintain discipline in the classes.
- To provide a mechanism to address grievances.
- Regular meetings, giving instructions in the classes.
- To address the grievances of students to teacher, principal and higher management.